Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The BIG 30!!!


WOW. . . . . I can't believe my husband turns 30 today. Amazing that we have been together since he was 18 years old. CRAZY!!! But it has been 11 wonderful years and I hope I celebrate many more with him. We went to Tequilla's for a late night dinner and I bought him a Chicago Bears shirt and a gift certificate to Best Buy. Birthday's get so boring as you get older, dinner, a present (a gift certificate how much more boring can you get), and maybe the guy will get "IT", maybe he won't. (Ladies I knew your men would appreciate my sincerity)
And of course I had to take a picture of my lady in red. She went to the pet salon today. She has a red bow that you can barely see and we changed her polish from summer pink to red for fall. She is not really as evil as she looks, she was just tired of the papparrazi.

1 comment:

The Farleys said...

Happy Birthday to Jason!!!!
CeCe darling, you look so "over it". Hopefully your mother will leave you alone. Nail polish on a dog, I thought I was bad! Love you guys!