My aunt turned 60 and they threw her a surprise party. Her invitation was a picture of her when she dressed up in a gorilla costume one year for Halloween. I was about four years old that year and she came to my parents house dressed up. I had just learned how to unlock and open the front door by myself. I thought I was big stuff until I opened the door and it was her in that costume. I took off running and locked myself in the bathroom crying and of course have never heard then end of it. I used to stay at her house all the time and she would fix me popcorn and I would dress up in her nightgowns and shoes and curl my uncle's hair. Anyway just wanted to share with you all, because she is so special to me. Happy Birthday Aunt Marsh!!!
Sunday, October 14, 2007
The Wild Thing Turn's 60
My aunt turned 60 and they threw her a surprise party. Her invitation was a picture of her when she dressed up in a gorilla costume one year for Halloween. I was about four years old that year and she came to my parents house dressed up. I had just learned how to unlock and open the front door by myself. I thought I was big stuff until I opened the door and it was her in that costume. I took off running and locked myself in the bathroom crying and of course have never heard then end of it. I used to stay at her house all the time and she would fix me popcorn and I would dress up in her nightgowns and shoes and curl my uncle's hair. Anyway just wanted to share with you all, because she is so special to me. Happy Birthday Aunt Marsh!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment