Saturday, January 19, 2008

27 Weeks!!!


Wow I don't know if it's the zoom on the camera or the shirt but I'm looking pretty pregnant here. At least I'm still smiling I guess. We are working on Madalyn's room and I will probably post pictures when it's done. Everything is going good. Next doctor's appointment is Friday, January 25. I can't believe how soon she will be here. It has gone by so fast.

3 comments:

Beth said...

looking so adorable and VERY pregnant! only a trimester to go! yay! love ya.

The Farleys said...

I think you look gorgeous, as always. Madalyn looks beautiful too! This time HAS flown by. I can't believe that very soon there will be a little girl running around! Counting down the days....

Anonymous said...

Hey Babe, you look so amazing. I cant wait til April so that I can spend time with both my Beautiful and Amazing Girls.