Thursday, February 7, 2008

30 Weeks!!!

Here is Madalyn growing at 30 weeks. Jason and I can't believe she will actually be here so soon. He has finished wrestling so we get to start on the nursery this week. Our doctors appointments are every two weeks right now and he says everything continues to look and sound great. We will have 4-D pictures soon. Jason and I started classes at the hospital on Tuesday night and we were stuck in Carbondale due to the flooding for about an hour. Pretty crazy, I've never seen so much water from rain. But going to the class made me realize even more how thankful I am for the wonderful pregnancy I have had. I am feeling great, love feeling Maddy kick all the time and am still exercising which I think has made a huge difference.


2 comments:

The Farleys said...

wow. thats all I can say. She better wait until her shower on the 15th of March. But if she's anything like her mamma she will be LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jane said...

Ohhh...Courtney, you are so cute! I can't believe you are 7 months along. The time has flown by. Maddy will be here soon. I'm getting very excited for you and Jason. Can't wait to see her!!!