Thursday, March 6, 2008

Friends Forever!!!

I have a really good friend, Sami Jo and ironically we got pregnant about the same time. Her family and my family used to be neighbors way back when. We were close in age and our brothers were the same age. So my brother and I were ecstatic when they moved into the hood. We played outside day and night and were together all the time. As you can see our parents even dressed Sami and I alike!!!!

We also danced together in Sherry's School of Dance and here we are in our costumes for the production of CATS.

And here we are with the proud grandmas to be at Sami's shower. Amazing how time flies. Sami and her fiance, are having a little girl also, Ava Jo.
And here are Madalyn and Ava's matching outfits that I bought them. The little pink hats and pants are kind of hard to see. Can't wait to see the girls in their outfits. Too cute!!!!!!!

No comments: