Madalyn Grace was dedicated at Aldersgate United Methodist Church on Sunday, August 24th. She looked like an angel. Her cousin Teenie got her this beautiful white dress to wear, she had a hat to match, but Daddy perferred the bow, notice I said perferred because before Madalyn was born he hated the bows. We had loved ones present for the dedication and were very thankful to have everyone there. I regret that we did not get a group picture. But Nanny, Paw Paw, Uncle Colby, Maw Maw, MamMaw, Aunt Casey and Uncle Matt were all in attendance. After church we went to O'Charley's for brunch. I also have to add that she did not make a peep during the dedication even when we handed her over to the preacher, and we discover after taking her to the nusery that she had a full diaper of number "two," I was so proud of her for holding her composure, what a little lady.
Here she is before we went to church.
1 comment:
I love all the pictures & the Bows!! It was great to see you and Maddy the other day...even for a just a few mins... during a "parking-lot-drop-off" ;-)!! Hope to see you guys again soon. Thanks again for the biz! Nina
Post a Comment