Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Madalyn's Party!!!


It all started with these adorable invitations that a great friend of mine did at the last minute. He did an excellent job, especially incorporating The Mad Hatter Theme!!!
Maddy's picture was on the front and the of the other side that looks like the back of a card was the back, ha!!!



This was the middle of the invitation and it had all the information on it and of course adorable pictures of the Princess!!! It was too die for and started the whole party off with a bang!!!!!!!!




Umm, can anyone say Princess Showoff!!!!!!!!! Aunt Melissa caught this girl in the act and at the right time. I can't even believe she got this picture. I just had to use it for her thank you cards. Printed them at Walgreens for about $30 for sixty, can't beat that!!!!!!!

I do have one sad confession. One of my favorite special times with Madalyn is after nursing her I rock her to sleep and the last two nights she has wallered me crazy for about fifteen minutes and knowing that she is not going to get still anytime soon I lay her in her bed, and she goes to sleep on her own. Bitterly sweet this might be a new thing for her, if so I will be sad not to rock her to sleep anymore but she is getting to be such a big girl and I guess that is the tough part about being a Mom. I have plenty more pictures to post, but am tired and still have to do some form of exercise before I get my tired rear end in bed. I hope every Mother has a wonderful Mother's Day!!! Children are definitely a gift from God and we are all so blessed to have these precious gifts!!!!! Good night!!!

No comments: