Monday, June 15, 2009

The End!!!


Okay so bear with me this is backwards. Madalyn has another new friend. Miss Molly Ann was born on Friday June 5, 2009. Just a guess but I see tons of girl parties in the future!!!!!!

Miss Maddy sleeping in her big girl car seat. She has only been in her big girl car seat since she turned 1-year-old. Notice she is still facing backwards.

Sorry this was the end of our Zoo trip. We all had a blast and Maddy was wiped. She pretty much went all day 100 % happy on one nap. This picture was taken in the parking lot and she had only fell asleep about five minutes before. We used our new jogging stroller. Love it. We jogged four times last week at 5:30 a.m. Yep that's what I said 5:30 a.m., but at least it is over and done with. Good night all I have to run in the morning.

No comments: