Jason and I celebrated our 6th Anniversary on June 28, 2009. They have been six amazing years but even more than that we have been together for thirteen and I'm so thankful to say they have been thirteen wonderful very memorable years. Jason and I are very thankful for the relationship we have with each other. It is by no means perfect, but we both strive very hard to communicate, compromise, and care for each other very deeply. Okay so that was probably a little too much, but social work is my profession and it's the truth none the less.
This is what Jason got me for our anniversary. I know it's not very romantic but I've been hinting about exercising more. Looks like he got my hints, plus we have a lot of things that we are doing and plan to do with the house so we promised not to go overboard. MawMaw Diane watched Madalyn for a couple of hours that evening and we went to dinner and a movie with friends. Thanks Walt and Lisa for celebrating with us.
This is what Jason got me for our anniversary. I know it's not very romantic but I've been hinting about exercising more. Looks like he got my hints, plus we have a lot of things that we are doing and plan to do with the house so we promised not to go overboard. MawMaw Diane watched Madalyn for a couple of hours that evening and we went to dinner and a movie with friends. Thanks Walt and Lisa for celebrating with us.


1 comment:
That's awesome! Congratulations on six years. You look adorable in your dress by the way.
Post a Comment