Sunday, September 13, 2009

Best Mother's Day Ever

This is a long over due post. For Mother's Day my wonderful husband surprised me with these beautiful pictures of my baby girl from Photography by Lori. I had no idea he took Miss Madalyn to the studio and had them done. And after dinner at O'Charley's one night he told me he and Madalyn had a surprise for me and he blindfolded me while he drove to the studio. My blindfold was kept on until we got into the studio and they sat me down in a chair and played a slideshow video of all of the wonderful pictures. They are amazing. Lori truly has a talent for this. These are just the pictures we bought so far, you can check out more on her website and also on her blog she has a post of the whole story and even named Jason Dad of the Year. I have to admit he is a pretty awesome father and husband. Enjoy the pictures.This of course is her "Touchdown" pose.

This is my favorite. I just love the definition of her features and her angelic gaze.

Jason was so impressed with these he wanted to go ahead and schedule family pictures with the dogs. We have already had them taken and placed our order so as soon as I get them in my hands I will post.

3 comments:

The Parrish Family said...

My favorite is the pic of just her face. LOVE IT! I can't wait to see your family pics!

The Farleys said...

That beautiful girl makes me smile! I miss her.... I need to see her!

The Farleys said...

That beautiful girl makes me smile! I miss her.... I need to see her!