So this is what Madalyn and Dad were doing tonight. Jason wouldput all these bows in her hair and tell her "go show Mommy" and she would coming in saying, "ewwww, ewwww", like look at me, I'm so beautiful and is she ever. She thought she was something.
One night while the girls and I are planning our NYC trip, Daddy and Madalyn were hanging out at home. Well Miss Madalyn was organizing Mommy and Daddy's shoes, right out of the closet and into the CeCe's kennel. Hilarious, she is so funny. I think Beth was right she is trying to kick me out of my walk-in closet already.
One night while the girls and I are planning our NYC trip, Daddy and Madalyn were hanging out at home. Well Miss Madalyn was organizing Mommy and Daddy's shoes, right out of the closet and into the CeCe's kennel. Hilarious, she is so funny. I think Beth was right she is trying to kick me out of my walk-in closet already.
And just the other night Madalyn wanted to put Dads socks on. They looked so funny on her. Funnier when she was walking but we couldn't get a good picture. She also has a rattle on her wrist which she considers a beautiful bracelet.
No comments:
Post a Comment