It was a funfilled Christmas. Filled with blessings of family and friends. Here are just a few of my favorites. I have much more to post so stay tuned.
Madalyn with Nanny and Paw Paw at Uncle Larry's and Aunt Evelyn's on Christmas Day for the famous homemade Ravioli's. They were delicious. I will try and find a better picture of Madalyn's outfit, it was adorable.
Here is Madalyn sporting her new jewels and Christmas jammies on Christmas morning at MawMaw's house.
Madalyn with Nanny and Paw Paw at Uncle Larry's and Aunt Evelyn's on Christmas Day for the famous homemade Ravioli's. They were delicious. I will try and find a better picture of Madalyn's outfit, it was adorable.
Madalyn probably opening her first present at Nanny and PawPaw's on Christmas morning with cousin Raney. She pretty much only sat still for one present every two hours. But she looks pretty excited about this one.
One of my favortie photos. The Sunday after Christmas we went to church and sang beautiful Christmas songs and heard a wonderful message. Madalyn wore this dress which was her Mommy's when she was this age. Now the not so funny story is that one week before Christmas Madalyn had the flu for seven days straight. Once we thought she was over it and had gotten her appetite back we gave her the food she wanted and loaded her in the car in this dress to go see Santa at the Carbondale Mall. However, before we ever got out of Marion, Madalyn threw up everything she ate (Cheetos, I might add) while sitting in her car seat. I was afraid I had ruined this dress but as you can see it has stood the test of time. Not one spot whatsoever and it looked adorable on her.
No comments:
Post a Comment