The Dunnings

EST. 2003

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Princess and the Potty

Princess Madalyn is going to be two in four months and I'm probably a little too early but I went ahead and bought Princess her Potty. She is very curious when it comes to everyone else going to the potty so why not. She wouldn't sit on it before her bath tonight but she sat on it afterward. Notice I said sat, no pottying going on yet. But at least she has a clue of what it is. I'll keep you posted, wish us luck.
Posted by The Dunnings at 7:04 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

January 28, 2011

Baby Brother

3 Months

6 Months

Daily Devotions for the Heart

Proverbs 31: Encouragement for Today

Our Family

1 Year

6 Months

3 Months

Newborn

April 8, 2008

Visitors

Free Web Counters
Free Counter
Picture Window theme. Theme images by UteHil. Powered by Blogger.