The Dunnings

EST. 2003

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

We hope everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day! I realize after looking at the card that I should have put quotation marks around "I wuv youuuu," because that is exactly how Madalyn says it these days. We think it's the cutest along with anything else she says. Jason and I will be celebrating in a couple of weekends in Nashville. He bought tickets in November for Miranda Lambert on the Opry stage. We are very excited about having a weekend to relax and enjoy each others company.

Posted by The Dunnings at 6:16 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

January 28, 2011

Baby Brother

3 Months

6 Months

Daily Devotions for the Heart

Proverbs 31: Encouragement for Today

Our Family

1 Year

6 Months

3 Months

Newborn

April 8, 2008

Visitors

Free Web Counters
Free Counter
Picture Window theme. Theme images by UteHil. Powered by Blogger.