T
The Marion Wildcats had a great first game to start of the season!!! Maddy's cheerleading outfit arrived on Friday so she was able to wear it and look just like the big girls, (although I truly route for her to be a pom pom girl). She was very excited to go to the football game and if I must brag a little bit her behavior was a complete 360 compared to last week, for the better, thank goodness. I think the atmosphere helped. She enjoyed watching the band, the cheerleaders, the pom pom girls, but mostly her Daddy and the boys!
Just an extra snap shot of Maddy and I. We matched so well, so why not. I would also like to report that Jason and everyone else involved in Maddy's life has been encouraging her to use the potty. And she has been doing really well, just not too consistent. Until Sunday, she went all day in a diaper, but never pee'd or pooped in it. Monday she wore a diaper to day care or "school" as she says and no reports of using the potty. Monday night she came home, wanted to use the potty first thing and then wore big girl Elmo panties the rest of the evening until bedtime. Tuesday morning she decided she wanted to wear big girl panties to school and hey I wasn't going to discourage her. Teacher report said Madalyn went all day, except nap time in big girl panties and had no accidents. Continuing on in through the evening she did great. So I'm not saying we've mastered anything but I'm pretty positive about this experience. And I don't really think Jason and I can take much credit for anything except encouraging. I guess that proves the saying, kids really will transition into using the potty when they are ready. We are so proud of her. She is getting to be such a independent, creative, imaginative, little girl and we are soaking up every moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment