Monday, August 30, 2010

My 29th Birthday!!!

DIVAS!!! These girls are dangerous, at least we look like we could be. I celebrated my last birthday in my 20s this year. It is hard to believe I will be the big 30 next year. Daddy snapped this quick picture of my baby girl and I before going to eat at Red Lobster.

Madalyn being such a big helper with Baby Cal. Cal looking a little frightened by what is going on.

Not sure what happen to the color on this picture. But it's still pretty cute. I had a wonderful birthday celebrating at work, with the girls at Bennie's, with my parents and Maddy at Lone Star and then with the Dunning's. But birthday is always such a busy time because it is right at the beginning of football season, but everyone always makes it special no matter what!!!

I also should share that I went to my 16 week OB appointment today. Everything seems just fine. I took my Mom with me and we were able to hear the heartbeat, steady and strong at 150. Lots of different theories about what that means, boy or girl, but I have a theory that it doesn't really mean either and we will find out soon enough. Our next appointment is September 28th and that is the appointment we will be able to find out the sex. Jason and I have decided that we are going to find out the sex, we are planners and can't agree that we both could wait that long. Don't get too anxious about finding out that day because I think I have a few tricks up my sleeve for the gender reveal of Baby # 2! I'm going to post pictures of this pregnancy, I just haven't yet.

No comments: