Tuesday, September 14, 2010

18 Weeks!!!

Here they are for all who have been inquiring, not because anybody leaves comments on here, but people have been asking me in person. Hopefully people caught my sarcasm their, I like getting comments!!! I have not been as good about taking pictures every two/four weeks like I did with Madalyn but I will try and do better. So below is approximately the end of May when we found out. And above is 18 weeks. I have definitely seen a difference in the rate at which I've grown with this second pregnancy and unfortunately I consider myself much lazier than last time. Although I'm chasing a two-year-old, I have not continued with cardio, yikes!!! Don't look at this bottom picture too long it is horrible!!!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

YAY!!!! Love the post! I will try to comment more often...you know we love seeing what the Dunning family is up to and your progress with baby D#2!!! Can't wait...just a couple more weeks til you find out! You look gorgeous, girlie. Love ya!

Andrea said...

Congrats Dunning Family on baby #2! You have a beautiful family and I love reading your blog!!!