The Dunnings

EST. 2003

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Congratulations Andrea & Dustin

They are engaged!!! Jason and I couldn't be more happier for such a special couple. Dustin and Andrea were over at the house a couple of weekends ago but I was not thinking far enough ahead to grab a quick snap shot for an engagement picture for the blog. Andi adores our little Madalyn Grace and babysits for her any chance she gets. So with that being said Andi and Dustin have asked Miss Madalyn to be a flower girl in their wedding next June. Last Football Friday Andi gave Maddy a book about being a flower girl. It is the cutest thing, it even has little practice pedals in the back. I have to admit Madalyn and I sat down on Saturday to read it and by the end I was definitely misty eyed. We are so excited for the big event. It is going to be one great party!!! Congratulations Andrea and Dustin we are so excited for you both!!! Love you guys
Posted by The Dunnings at 8:33 PM

1 comment:

Beth said...

that's awesome and quite an honor! can't wait to see pics of her all dressed up. too cute!

Friday, October 01, 2010

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

January 28, 2011

Baby Brother

3 Months

6 Months

Daily Devotions for the Heart

Proverbs 31: Encouragement for Today

Our Family

1 Year

6 Months

3 Months

Newborn

April 8, 2008

Visitors

Free Web Counters
Free Counter
Picture Window theme. Theme images by UteHil. Powered by Blogger.