Hanging out with the girls at training and listening to some great guitar music played by one of our collegues. Some of the best times at training. Starting Peyton early on the bottle early, ha ha!!! Yep that is right, we have decided on a name Peyton Myles Dunning!!!
We went to Alice Cooper's restaurant in Coopertown and this was the meal called The Unit. With a name like that, you know it was a big deal. They would ring a loud bell upon serving it.
The most Arizona food we could find was made by the Native Americans and it was delicious. We went to a hole in the wall called The Fry Bread House, the food was unreal. This was dessert, that Jenny and I split. Fry bread with powdered sugar, not many calories at all I promise.
This was our dinner prior to dessert. I had Fry Bread taco with green chille and she had Fry Bread with green chille. The difference, mine had lettuce added.
No comments:
Post a Comment