The Dunnings

EST. 2003

Friday, October 29, 2010

DIY Project

This idea came from Pottery Barn. Bought the pumpkins at Krogers and the ribbon at Walmart/Steven's. Put the glue on the ribbon and wrapped it around the pumpkins. Next year I will start earlier and get a little more creative with my ribbon. But I thought they turned out pretty cute. I also plan on making a trick or treat banner that I saw in their catalog, but it will probably have to wait and be displayed next year.
Posted by The Dunnings at 8:34 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

January 28, 2011

Baby Brother

3 Months

6 Months

Daily Devotions for the Heart

Proverbs 31: Encouragement for Today

Our Family

1 Year

6 Months

3 Months

Newborn

April 8, 2008

Visitors

Free Web Counters
Free Counter
Picture Window theme. Theme images by UteHil. Powered by Blogger.