I took today off to stay home with my poor sick little baby girl. She has been running a fever since late Tuesday evening and has not felt well, but has been a trooper. Jason took off yesterday taking her to the walk-in clinic and they checked her out but claimed no antibiotic would help. So we took one more day off in hopes that this one day of continued rest, fluids, and doses of tylenol will make her much better for tomorrow's Wildcat Playoff game. I assume she will be pretty upset if she is aware she is missing seeing her Daddy coach and of course the cheerleaders and band at halftime. However, if the fever doesn't reduce we will just not be able to talk about it and she might have to stay home and listen to it on the radio. I know that sounds crazy for a two-year-old but trust me she is truly a huge fan of Wildcat Football.
Anyway, in the midst of all of that I finished this book today. Momzillas by Jill Kargman. I bought it at a fundraiser at work for one dollar and it was worth twenty. It was very humorous and cleverly written with today's modern day competitiveness that comes with being a parent. A review from Parent's magazine said, "Reading this one's like gossiping about other Moms, minus the guilt." Completely agree. I plan on passing this on to a couple other Moms that I think would get a great laugh out of it.

Anyway, in the midst of all of that I finished this book today. Momzillas by Jill Kargman. I bought it at a fundraiser at work for one dollar and it was worth twenty. It was very humorous and cleverly written with today's modern day competitiveness that comes with being a parent. A review from Parent's magazine said, "Reading this one's like gossiping about other Moms, minus the guilt." Completely agree. I plan on passing this on to a couple other Moms that I think would get a great laugh out of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment