Happy Halloween to all the ghost and goblins out there. I picked this adorable pumpkin costume out for Maddy this year from Pottery Barn. Absolutely fell in love with it and didn't want to choose anything else. I think she is making her monster noise here out in front of Mimmie's fall scene, again.
Great Fall picture at Blue Sky Winery and a cute picture with Maddy and Mommy, rare occasion.
A couple weekends ago Jason and I took Madalyn to Breezy Hills Pumpkin Patch. We took her last year and this year was even better because she was much more into the activities. She had a great time enjoying the petting zoo, fun in the corn, walking through the mazes, riding on the hayride and sliding down the slides.
The cutest and most perfect pumpkin I have ever seen. I think the costume was a good choice, hopefully she will get to wear it to the playoff game tomorrow and a little more trick or treating on Sunday. We've actually been trick or treating since last Sunday. Not that we need the candy in this house, but just so everyone gets a chance to see her. And this is such a busy time for us and her bed time is at 7:30/8:00 how could you fit it all in in one night. Why not spread it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment