This week is Homecoming Week at Marion High School and today was the pep session. Mr. Dunning is taking part in the festivities and I'm glad he is. Enjoying some comic relief. Mr. Dunning and several other teachers participated in the lip sync portion of the pep session. This picture was what I received when I came out of work. Hilarious!!! Coach Dunning and Coach Addision posing their part as the Village People (the Biker and the Cowboy). There is a video that I can't wait to see. I think it will be great entertainment for our post game party. Maddy and I also went to the powder puff championship game this evening. Mr. Dunning coached the junior girls. They named their team "Dunning's Dolls," very cute girls and their outfits were adorable. Black shirts with pink lettering and they all coordinating, funky socks, shorts and accessories. Dunning's Dolls did not win but they fought until the bitter end.
Friday is the parade and Madalyn is planning on riding in it with her Daddy and the rest of the Coach's, so stay tuned for pictures.
Goodluck to the Wildcats!!! Beat the Carbondale Terriers.
Goodluck to the Wildcats!!! Beat the Carbondale Terriers.
1 comment:
OMG. that is hysterical! can't wait to see more of this!
Post a Comment