The Dunnings

EST. 2003

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pheonix, Arizona

Traveled their last week for training for my job. It was a good time but I wasn't really thinking when I decided to go. Number one, I really haven't been gone from Madalyn that long since she has become more aware cognitively. Also in football terms it was Week 9 which is one of the biggest weeks of the season in many ways. And the Marion Wildcats were looking to have a record of 9-0. So in the end, I had a good time hanging with others who have the same job security as myself. And the distance from Madalyn was probably still harder on me than her. Unfortunately this was probably the toughest week on Jason of the entire season and unfortunately the Wildcats did not play to their full potential overall. The Wildcats regular season record ended as 8-1, still very impressive. They are scheduled to play Troy Triad on Saturday at 2:00 p.m. I will be very happy to be back in the stands this weekend cheering on the Wildcats and most of all my favorite Coach!!!



Posted by The Dunnings at 5:05 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

January 28, 2011

Baby Brother

3 Months

6 Months

Daily Devotions for the Heart

Proverbs 31: Encouragement for Today

Our Family

1 Year

6 Months

3 Months

Newborn

April 8, 2008

Visitors

Free Web Counters
Free Counter
Picture Window theme. Theme images by UteHil. Powered by Blogger.