Sunday, October 3, 2010

Team Casey and The Heart Walk


On Saturday Aunt Casey invited us to be a part of her Heart Walk Team on Saturday morning at JALC. It was for a great cause, Madalyn rides in the stroller well, I need all the exercise I can get, and Jason is at football practice anyway so why not. Except for the fact that we didn't get home from Altoff until 2:00 a.m. we were ready to go!!! Our team consisted of Casey, Cal, Jenny, and Madalyn and I. We had other people donate for the great cause. The weather was beautiful at the start, it was getting cool and cloudy when we got done with the 2 mile walk but we did get some good exercise. Above is Cal getting ready to head out for the walk, he was sleeping before we got on the path. So sweet!!!


Madalyn in her Adidas walking outfit, she enjoyed seeing all the people and loved the scenery.

Madalyn and Cal ready to go!!!

After the walk we ate with the girls and Cal at Subway and then Madalyn and I went over to Kathleen's Bridal to look at the selection of Flower Girl dresses. I got some ideas of what is out there and some websites. This was Miss Madalyn on the way home, wore out!!!!! For any police officers looking at this post, Uncle Matt, Yes, we were in the car when I took this picture but I was stopped at a stoplight. Thanks Aunt Casey for inviting us to walk, we had a great time with you, Jenny, and Cal.

No comments: