And her other project is a turkey made from her hand with beautiful colors. Madalyn is such a great and fun little girl. We enjoy her every day and love her so much.
We will definitely be watching The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade this year. Can't believe we performed in it twelve years ago, good times.
And of course we had to watch Charlie Brown Thanksgiving, Maddy wasn't too interested.
After watching the Parade we will be headed to Mimmie's for Thanksgiving Dinner at 1:00 and then to Aunt LaLa's for dinner with the Jason's side about 6:00.
Again like I said we have so much to be thankful for. Jason and I are so thankful for our relationship and love for each other. Wonderful parents who have guided us into being the people we are today. Siblings who have always been there and always will be no matter what. Best friends who have been solid rocks in our lives through good times and bad. TWO very healthy and wonderful children. Great jobs that we both enjoy going to 99.9% of the time and so much more. Love you all and hope your day is wonderful and full of thankfulness.
1 comment:
what a beautiful post court! Made me a little teary..The turkeys are toooooooooooooooooo CUTE!! I can't believe I haven't seen those before! Lauren and I will definitely have to get the recipe from you!
Post a Comment