Yay!!!! I fixed the problem with the blog. I guess, I had tried to go with the new updated version of the blog and didn't really like it but assumed that is what I needed to do. Apparently my computer didn't like it either because when I went back to the old version my pictures uploaded no problem. Wish I would've tried that 3 weeks ago, oh well not going to dwell on the past. We have had some visitors at the ball games this year. Wendy, James, Ashley, and Morgan came over to watch the Wildcats at Granite City. The only game we lost in OT. Bummer, but it was great to see everyone.
Lisa and Molly are no strangers to the football atmosphere but they have moved closer to us this year and Maddy and Molly usually share candy, make-believe school time, hot dogs and whatever else is thrown their way.
Peyton catching a short nap with PawPaw. Never mind the train whistle blowing after every touchdown, his Mommy cheering like crazy, the band playing, and this past week he even slept through PawPaw's cow bell.

1 comment:
Those girls have been cheering hard!!! Yea! Wildcats! We will be there on the Marion vs. Herrin game!
Post a Comment