Saturday, March 3, 2012

Peyton's Winter ONEderland


We had hot chocolate for the colder wintery day. Even though it was probably one of the warmest. For those that chose differently we had ice cold water from the igloo and peppermint punch.

Sticks of Snowballs

Proud father and a happy little boy. We bought extra marshmallows dumped them in the middle of the floor and let the little ones have a snowball fight in the house. They had so much fun and it was really cute. We were finding marshmallows under the furniture for a week.
Here is his cake and the cupcakes, they were yummy. Loved the printables I ordered. They turned out so cute and were very easy. Since it was a Winter Onederaland party the cakes were displayed on an ice skating rink with snow around the edges.
Full shot of the cake table and Happy Birthday banner.

I made this banner and the birthday hat to coordinate the others I ordered.

Close up of the birthday banner. Don't compare this one is way better.

Sweet treats for the party guests.

I had a blast planning and coming up with the ideas to fit our budget. I found a great website that I love and inspired me. Maddy's birthday is on Easter this year and the website has great ideas for combining the two. Thanks for all who came to help us celebrate Peyton's 1st Birthday. We had a great time and hope everyone else did too.

No comments: