Thursday, May 31, 2012

Funny Faces & Special Gifts

I remember Maddy having funny faces at this age and now we are starting to see Peyton's.  I just happened to snap this picture, capturing such a funny face.

I wanted to share my Mother's Day presents from Madalyn and Peyton because I thought they were so sweet.  Peyton's present is on the left, he put together a jar full of Fruit Loops and I believe he had help putting together a little bracelet.  Madalyn planted the flower for me on the right and there was a little poem on the flower pot.  It said, "My heart you touch, My hand you hold, Please accept this marigold, I planted it with a finger or two, Because it's Mother's Day and I love you."    

Can we say DIVA.  What a nice day for a picnic lunch.

Pearly whites!!!  He's got'em and he loves to show them off!

No comments: