Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Secrets Are Out. . . . . . . .

Surprise, Surprise!!!! I threw my husband a huge surprise 30th birthday party. He was truly surprised and I was so excited to do this for him, because the things he does for me are always so wonderful. We had a great turn out and a great party. THANK YOU so much to everyone who helped and kept the secret.



And for the 2nd surprise, Jason and I announced to everyone at the party that we are 3 months pregnant. We found out August 17th and have kept the secret ever since. WOW, I Know!!! No one and I mean no one at the party had a clue. And everyone was ecstatic and so are we. I was so relieved to finally tell everyone all of my secrets. On Monday, October 1 we get to hear the heartbeat.

And this is my husband after most of the guests had left and we were sitting around the fire talking about how much fun the party was. Geez 30 really hit him hard!!!!

4 comments:

The Farleys said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I can't wait to hear all the details about today!!!!

Mama Muhs said...

Beth called me on her way home from the party and told me your great news. Congratulations! I hope all goes well with the pregnancy!

Sarah

Gaye Youngman said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We were so happy to hear your BIG news!! I know you will both be great parents! And congratulations to Grandma Melody, too -- she's going to LOVE this Grandma thing!!
Happy Birthday, Jason.

Brooke said...

Congratulations to you both!! That is such exciting news! I think being pregnant was one of the best things ever-such a miracle. Now I look at pregnant women in a whole new light. I will get back with you on that ticker, I need to check it out first. I am glad you have a blog, thanks for the comment-now I know where to find you. Take care!