
We lost a very special little boy from this world tonight, but he is in a place full of serenity and peace. God asked Evan to be an angel in heaven, and Evan did not decline. He passed away at 8:10 this evening surrounded by the most important family and friends. This has been a very tough four years for the de Mello's, but they spent some very special times together also. And we all know that Evan and God beat the odds many times over these past months. But this time it was God who got the reward and boy did he ever. That little guy is the strongest I know and he will be a wonderful angel. I can't wait until the next time I hear a bell ring, I know it will be Evan getting his wings. Hope everyone has a restful night and please pray for the de Mello's, they need those prayers just like Evan did.
No comments:
Post a Comment