
I know my face is crazy is in this picture, but what can I say, "I'm pregnant." It's amazing what you see when you take a picture of your profile. Anyway our next doctor's appointment is Monday, October 29th, so I'll post on any updates then. Looking forward to hearing the heartbeat again and feeling some movement hopefully soon. Jason and I haven't decided on any names yet. We have some in mind, but aren't stressing until we find out what the sex is. Little Freddy Junior is one, everybody let me know what you think!!! Just kidding.
2 comments:
you are BIGGER this week!!!!! How exciting!!!!!!
I saw Mel on monday after I dropped off Noah at school and told her how excited we are for you! So how did you hide it all those weeks?! That's pretty amazing lol! I have started a blog here so you should check it out, it's www.jarvis2003.blogspot.com :) Love ya girl! Chelsea
Post a Comment