He's 1 and single ladies!!!!!!!!!!

And here he is the cutest birthday boy you've ever seen. Cade, Jason and I wish you a very Happy 1st Birthday tomorrow. Tell mom and dad to let you eat all the cake you want. I can't believe you are already the big ONE!!!!!!!!!! Seems like just yesterday Aunt Melis was texting me in Boston to the minute with details that you were almost here. I know blah blah blah about the mushy stuff. Have a great one and we love you all.
Love, Aunt Court and Uncle J. D.
2 comments:
TOO CUTE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE CUTEST BOY I KNOW!!!!!!
Ahhh! thanks for the cute post! Love the picture! Yeah, unfortunately Cade had to make it difficult for us and come when everyone seemed to be out of town. You, Sarah, Brooke...that's boys for ya! They have the worst timing! But you were there shortly after and have been an amazing "aunt" to him this past year. Thanks for everything Court. Love you!
Post a Comment