Ladies and Gentlemen here is the 19th week picture. Can you believe it!!! If you can't decide whether I've grown this time, let me reassure you I HAVE!!! I don't think these pictures do justice to what you feel or what "You" feel you look like. Next week Jason and I will have our first sonogram to hopefully find out the sex of baby Dunning. I'm still enjoying the pregnancy and pretty much eating anything I want, especially for the Holidays!!! Jason and I also want to wish everyone a very safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!!! We all have so much to be thankful for.

6 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU HAVE SOOOO GROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THIS PICTURE AND THE CATS TOOK OFF LIKE LIGHTNING! I AM SO EXCITED. YOU CAN TELL. THE EXCLAMATIONS ARE BECAUSE I AM SCREAMING THIS!!!!!!!
Oh Courtney, you look so cute!! I think I "showed" alot like you. Can't wait to find out what you are having-I think it is a girl! Take care-Brooke Guthman
Oh Brooke, you are so correct. I am glad someone else here is smart and knows that's baby girl dunning in there! Poor Jason, lots of pink and monogramming coming their way!!!!!!
Wow Courtney, you ARE blossoming!! How cute! I'm so glad your having a happy pregancy, enjoy it! Can't wait to find out next week. If it's not a girl Melissa is going to have to start her sewing all over. Love ya! Have a great Thanksgiving...eat alot!
I wish Mom, first I need a sewing machine & need to learn how to work one! That "sewing" plan didn't work out too well! I have 5 months to learn!But I don't see me becoming a seamstress in the near future! Sorry Baby Girl Dunning ;) Man, I bet Jason just loves all this girl talk.
YES i think you have grown:) you look so cute! we are so excited for you guys...i think you might have a girl...hard to say since i had two boys i dont know what "girl bellies" look like lol! have a happy thanksgiving ! love ya!
Post a Comment