Jason and I went to the doctor yesterday for our twenty week appointment. Everything went very well and we have some awesome first pictures of our little BABY GIRL!!!! Majority rules!!! Jason and I are both extremely excited!!!! No names yet and I hate to not post my pictures this morning but I will get them up asap. Hope everyone has a great day!!!
3 comments:
GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL!!!!!!!!! So excited. But would have been just as excited with a baby boy. Monogramms on boys don't look as cute though. Love you guys!
Congrats Courtney and Jason!! That's awesome news, a GIRL. Melissa's right, we'd still be thrilled to death with a boy. We'll go for that next time, alright? Can't wait to see the pictures. I know your moms are on cloud nine.
Congratulations! Lloyd is so happy that Jason will also have to pay for a prom dress and a wedding!! I'm sure she will know a lot about football and fashion...
Love you guys. Courtney, take care of yourself and enjoy the next few months of sleep!
Annie
Post a Comment