Friday, November 30, 2007

1st Pictures of our little Princess

We thought the ultrasound pictures were so cool we had to post a few. These were taken on our 20th week appointment. When we found out that she is a GIRL!!! Jason and I both are really excited. Jason had told himself that it was a girl and I had told myself it was a boy, so I was pretty surprised. As most of you know we were planning on starting to build a house in January but due to the circumstances we have pushed that back to late April or May. So we will start our family in our snug little house.

How peaceful she looks

Her sweet little feet!!!

Her profile and I think she is blowing bubbles, ha ha

Life is good in here Mom and Dad, Thumbs Up!!!

2 comments:

The Farleys said...

Tears, thank you for making my day a little brighter.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I enjoyed meeting and talking too you both the other night. You are both very down to earth and easy to talk too. I can tell immediately you will make excellent parents! If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask either of us...sean