HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE BROTHER!!! I can not believe he is turning 21 today. He is now legal, Ha Ha Ha!!! On Saturday night we celebrated by going to the Carbondale Lights Fantastic Parade and then tonight we all went out to dinner. Happy Birthday Colb, I'm so glad to have such a great brother and so thankful for the relationship we have. Enjoy the pictures everyone.
This is the Christmas right after Colby was born. Me with my cabbage patch doll, my mom, my dad holding Colby, and my sister.
This is the Christmas right after Colby was born. Me with my cabbage patch doll, my mom, my dad holding Colby, and my sister.

Now this is some fancy hair!!! Me, my sister, and Colby on Christmas Eve, obviously in the late 80s.

And here's the Birthday Boy now, a little sleepy from the night before.

2 comments:
Awww Happy Birthday Colby! I cannot believe my little cousin who I used to go on camping trips, ride bikes and play flashlight tag with is all grown up! And Courtney! I am SO excited for you that you are having a GIRL! PINK! Congrats!!! Love ya!
Happy 21st Colby! My how time flies! I remember when he was just a little teenager :) That baby girl is going to love her Uncle Colby so much!
Post a Comment