I can't believe we are 21 weeks along. Time flies when your having fun!!! Everything is still going great. It's even more exciting now that we know it's a girl. We have been talking more about names, but haven't decided on anything for sure. I have been able to feel flutters (tiny princess movements) and it is very Awesome. Another one of those milestones that makes it more and more real day by day.
And here is Baby Dunnings first picture with our 2007 Christmas tree. I wanted to put a picture of my tree up, but new I had to take the traditional belly picture also. You can barely see my Angel but she is tipping to the left.
1 comment:
That princess sure is cute!!! Love the tree. You look slightly bigger than last week. Slightly! Does Miss CeCe ferret know that she will be the second princess in line soon?
Post a Comment