Sunday, November 4, 2007

Over the Past Week

I haven't posted in awhile because I was in San Diego all last week. I had training for work, it was a nice break but I'm glad to be back home. I've posted some scenery pictures below. But before I left I had a doctor's appointment. I took my mother with me, it was Jason's idea to maybe score back some brownie points that I lost by waiting to tell her. She was very excited and she liked Dr. Gates a lot. We were able to hear the heartbeat again. It was loud and strong and he said it appeared there was only one baby in there. (I had feelings there were two, but one is just as well.) My next appointment is November 27th and we will be able to find out the sex. We are so excited either way. The boy/girl poll will be taken off soon so make sure you get your votes in and thanks to everyone who already has.



This is a picture of the harbor where we ate lunch everyday.


And this was my favorite picture the water is beautiful. It looks like the ocean, but obviously it's a fountain and we walked by it everyday.


I also need to give you all an update on the Marvelous Marion Wildcats. They are still going strong. We will be starting the 12th week of football moving into the Quarterfinals on Saturday. I unfortunately had to miss the game on Saturday due to my trip, but future baby wildcat and I will be in full effect on Saturday, kickoff is at 6:00 p.m.

Stay tuned for upcoming bi-weekly pictures of the baby bump!!!

No comments: