Jason and I are 17 weeks into the pregnancy now. I have to say I have really enjoyed the experience so far and hope it continues. We are looking forward to finding out the sex in a couple of weeks (Jason is counting the days) and so is everyone else. Haven't felt any kicks yet but expecting to soon.

3 comments:
You look WICKED with your black on next to your green wall!!! CAN NOT WAIT until we find out that indeed it's a GIRL!!!!!!
holy cow that popped out of nowhere! you are so adorable! I can't wait to see you in person! Oh it brings back memories :) we are so excited for you guys and can't wait either! love you three!
You look as cute as ever! Did you experience morning sickness or anything? Cant wait to hear if its a boy or girl! MAUW!
Post a Comment