Monday, November 12, 2007

HISTORY MADE!!!!

O.K. I'm sure everybody is tired of me posting about football, but guess what get over it, because it's what our life is about!!!! The Marion Wildcats made history this weekend and what an awesome weekend it was. We played in the 5A Quarterfinals High School Football Playoff Round on Saturday night at 6:00. We beat Charleston 43-22 and it was a GREAT game!!!! Last year was the first time in I think 25 years that Marion had been to the quarterfinal round of the playoffs and now for the first time ever Marion will be playing in the Semifinal Round of the Playoffs. We will be playing in Metamora, Illinois on Saturday, November 17th. Here are a few pictures from the celebration!!!!! GO WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!

This is at the tailgate before the game started. Coach's Wives minus a couple.
Tracey Martin(Head Coach a.k.a SUPERSTAR), Lisa Skeate(Offensive Line Coach), Amber Addison(Offensive Coach), and Me(Defensive Secondary Coach)

What a cute picture of Uncle Mattie and Aunt Casey!!!

And another great picture except this time they have on their name tags. At every game I have specific seats for whoever comes from the fam. This time I even had name tags on their seats according to post Baby Dunning.

And this is a GREAT picture of proud Papa Jeff!!!

3 comments:

Mel said...

History was made in Marion on Saturday night and it was GREAT. We have enjoyed each and every game, and we are proud of the success the whole organization has enjoyed. Keep it up for two more. Love, mom and dad.

The Farleys said...

Congratulations Wildcats!!! Can't wait to hear all about Saturday's game. While Ry and I are turkey trotting. Mel, I am SOOOO proud of you that you posted!!!!!

Mel said...

Semi-finalSaturday! GO WILDCATS!!You will have a great game and give it your all, because THAT IS WHAT YOU DO!!!