Thursday, March 6, 2008

34 Weeks!!!


Oh my goodness I can't believe we only have 40 days left. It is amazing how fast it has gone and once again I will say it is awesome what a wonderful pregnancy I have had. Can't complain one bit. Jason and I are really excited and at the same time nervous. I think we have attended every class at the hospital possible which has been fun to do as a couple. I heard many of you want to see the nursery and I will post as soon as it is more complete. All the painting is done and pretty much all the furniture is in. All gratitude goes to my husband and his two friends Dean and Walter, great job fellas. Jason did all of the work, but says that is the last room he will be painting.


2 comments:

The Farleys said...

Ohhh.... Court I got your text this morning and ran up to my room from Breakfast so I could see the new pictures. I teared up and had to show everyone at my table. I miss you guys so much. One week from today and I will be HOME!!! Thank Goodness!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dunnings! Love all the New Posts!!! Courtney you look fabulous & I can't wait to meet Miss Madalyn...very soon. Check out my Site for New Announcements Designs!! nmbelina.blogspot.com
Can't wait to design one especially for Madalyn Grace :) Take care, Nina