Sunday, March 30, 2008

Soon!!!


Here is my post for 36 and 37 weeks. I know I am way behind and I have more pictures to post but just not enough time to sit down and do it. I'm going to the doctor weekly now and last week I was dialated 2 cm. My next appointment is March 31 and I will post a 38 week picture. Jason and I are both in amazement that it is this close already!!! I will update more this week

3 comments:

The Jarvis Family said...

Oh boy it won't be long now! It looks like she's dropped down too! Good luck and blessings with the labor and delivery, we will keep you in our prayers! Can't wait to meet her! Love you all!

The Farleys said...

Wow!!!! Very soon.... As you know I am a little excited for her arrival. Just a little though. Perhaps I will visit you at the hospital after you have her. Perhaps!

Anonymous said...

I'm SO glad you finally posted! I've been checking in daily for pictures & reports!! You look F A B! Good luck & can't wait for more pics today!!