Here are some more pictures of Madalyn Grace Dunning. Everybody has been asking for. She is precious and Jason and I have been absolutely in love with her from the moment she arrived. We are adjusting well and glad to be home. I'm not writing much because the pictures mean more. Thanks to everyone for all the well wishes, calls, thoughts and prayers. We love you all!!!
Proud Nanny and Aunt Carmen who was a huge help after the delivery. They are dressed in Marion colors for the newest little Miss Wildcat!!!
What about that hair???
Proud Nanny and Aunt Carmen who was a huge help after the delivery. They are dressed in Marion colors for the newest little Miss Wildcat!!!
3 comments:
Hope you all are doing well! I am so excited for you and Jason. She is so cute! If you read this while your sister Carmen is in town please tell her hello! Hugs to everyone!
Christie
She is such a doll and I love all her hair!! Thanks for sharing all the pictures - Melinda Guthman
Courtney & Jason, She is sooooo cute... I'm dying over these pictures!! Her "going home" outfit is fabulous!!! She was born a trend-setter. Can't wait to meet her!! I found the perfect background for her announcements -- you are going to L O V E!! xo's to Maddy!!
Post a Comment