Tuesday, April 15, 2008

More, more, more. . . . .



Here we are on our first ride in the car .
Madalyn's bilirubuin (I have no idea if I spelled this correctly) was a little high when we left the hospital so they sent us home with this light to put her on, strict instructions to only take her off for feedings and to change her diaper. You can see her blue light special under her gown and then her cute little tail.

After keeping her on the light from 3:00 p.m. al the way until Friday at about 11:00 a.m. we went back to have more blood drawn and her bilirubuin had went from 14.6 to 18. So they admitted us to pediatrics. Here is Madalyn on the light in the hospital and she had a light over also. She was really good for not being held and comforted that long. We were discharged on Saturday, had more blood drawn on Sunday and her numbers were still low. YEAH!!!

Madalyn and Mom just chillin!!!

Little Miss Maddy and her Uncle Mattie

4 comments:

The Jarvis Family said...

We are glad to hear she is doing great and the billiruben(?) levels are good now! She is adorable! I miss the baby burrito stage lol! Take care you three! Love you!

Renee said...

Congratulations Dunning Family! She is beautiful!

The Farleys said...

oh thank you for posting those. It's so amazing to see how much she has changed through your week of pictures. cant wait to see her!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.