So Jason and I decided that April would be a great month to do everything at once. Such as have our first baby, buy a house and sell a house. Now I know we are not the only people that make crazy decisions like that because people actually told me they had done the same thing. So with all these crazy decisions it all actually worked out really well. We sold our house in about seven days. Had a baby on the 8th, closed on our new house on the 24th and on our old house on the 30th. CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!
This is our old house.
Here is our last family picture in front of the old house. I was a little sad leaving this house. Jason and I had a lot of memories their, we had lived there for six years. Amazing how time flies.
This is our old house.
1 comment:
That is so precious Courtney! You did take on a lot at once, but I'm glad to hear that it all worked out for you. Madalyn is gorgeous! That is an awesome pic of the 3 of you in front of the old house. Something to treasure forever that is for sure!!
Love,
Megan
Post a Comment