Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Madalyn's 1st Photo Shoot

Here are some great pictures of Madalyn that my friend and I took at the house. I think they are absolutely beautiful very simple and fun. I can't believe how much she has changed and that she is already one month old. Jason and I love being parents and are so grateful for everything that has happened in the last month.

Precious little tootsies

Our Sleeping Angel

And Oh My Gosh is she a doll or what!!!!!! She is going to be such a girlie girl!!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

what a precious face. She is absolutely gorgeous with all that dark hair! love the first one best!

The Farleys said...

Court she is sooo beautiful! I too love the first one. I can't decide who she looks like more you or Jason. Lets all get together soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dunnings! GREAT Pictures... she is sooo cute!! I absolutely LOVE the one in the Flower hat. I saw a hat very similar online the other day and thought of you... so funny!! Congrats on the new house.