All of the babies are adorable:) I think Jackson and Gabe are only 2 or 3 weeks apart:) next time you all get the babies together, you should call me , it would be fun:)
Sweet pics! Christmas IS going to be fun for you all! as well as many other get togethers and holidays. you guys are definitely going to be entertained!
Is that a Cubs outfit I see on Ms. Maddy? If so, you are sooo teaching her right from wrong. Alot of people put down the Cubs, but at least you can say, we are faithful. You rock Lil Maddy!!! It's also time for a Maddy fix!!
3 comments:
All of the babies are adorable:) I think Jackson and Gabe are only 2 or 3 weeks apart:) next time you all get the babies together, you should call me , it would be fun:)
Sweet pics! Christmas IS going to be fun for you all! as well as many other get togethers and holidays. you guys are definitely going to be entertained!
Is that a Cubs outfit I see on Ms. Maddy? If so, you are sooo teaching her right from wrong. Alot of people put down the Cubs, but at least you can say, we are faithful. You rock Lil Maddy!!! It's also time for a Maddy fix!!
Post a Comment