Saturday, September 20, 2008

Free Fair Parade

We put the babies in the parade. One because they were the stars of the free fair and two because their mommas were marching anyway. It is the end of an era. I twirled with the Stephanie Steppettes for 17 years and they have unfortunately come to an end. Very sad. So it was the final parade for them and they asked alumni to come back and march in the parade. I wouldn't have missed it for the world. This was Madalyn's sign on the front of her stroller.

Here is Madalyn getting ready for her first parade march. She was so nervous she couldn't stand it. This was also her first and last time as a Stephanie Steppettes Half Step.
Little Cousin Jackson is not interested in any part of this at the moment.

The crew. Stephanie, Rich, and Lynn, thanks for so many memories. Love you guys.

Steppette Alumni-Melissa Farley, Me, and Alison Davies.

\

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is truly an end to an era! It was great to catch up on your blog tonight. I always enjoy your posts. And, Miss M, well... she is the CUTEST!!! Accessories or No Accessories...but I am dying over the flower bow!