
The Annual Carterville Free Fair came around as usual this year. Had no intentions of putting Miss Madalyn in the baby show, however her little cousin Jackson was going to be in it and we thought how adorable if they both won. So my stage mom craziness kicked in and I took off work half a day to put her in it. Ridiculous!!! Of course they both won. Here Madalyn is preparing to go on stage. I think that is competition behind us, she had some tough competition. We are convinced it was the painted toes, adorable braclet, and flower, afterall accessories make all the difference.

Here is Jackson in is avid golfing attire. He looked so cute.

Madalyn after receiving her trophy and watching Jackson get his, she was sooo proud!!!!

Princess Madalyn and Prince Jack, how cute and the proud stage Mommas of course. Plus we have Garrett to add to the bunch, oh Christmas is going to be so much fun.
1 comment:
I love her flower headband, so cute:) Noah was in this baby contest when he was 3 months old and he won for his age group:) Isn't it fun:)
Post a Comment